Not eating
My son is 16 months old and he is not eating anything. He is not eating food but eating chocolate, he is not eating because I believe he is not interested. Can you suggest any tonic ro make home feeling hungry.

See as such there are no significant appetizers which can be prescribed for your kid.. And it's not required also. Serve variety of food and in an interesting and eye catching manner. He might get interested to eat.

Eating disorders treatment Everything i eat gives me heartburn Heaviness in throat after eating