Not drinking milk
My daughter is 2 year old, she was having fever 101, she is not drinking milk from last 2 days. What can be the reason.

Hello, I understand you problem and your concern towards your daughter but first and foremost she he fever and for that reason she is not willing to have anything. First thing that has to be done is taking her to a children specialist and the reason for her fever should be ruled out and then treating it and because of the fever your daughter might have got dehydrated and she need to be rehydrated. Kindly take her to a children specialist. Thank you.