Not conceiving

I want to ask weather homeopathy work in infertility treatment to balance hormone. i m trying to conceive from last 3 year but my follicles i not developing My AMH level is 11.3 & Fsh level is normal but DR. gives me HMG injection for month but result in both the ovaries MsF & he is telling ill give Fsh in injection from this month.
views-icons 105 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (11) on Not conceiving

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
It is helpful in homoeopathy treatment. But Being a homoeopath it is not easy to say about one's medicine without proper and classical case recording. So You may contact through website askhomoeo.com for case recording and details of clinic
Dr. Sharwari Pune | Homeopath
Yes homoeopathic medicine will surely help you there are many specific medicines but the type of stress you have been bearing and your past history is also necessary you may  consult me for with your reports thanks
Hello madam
Sorry to hear about the delay in conception.
Homoeopathy can treat most of the problems, and without any adverse effects.
I can assure you that you can get positive results with our homoeo treatment
If u can provide full details of ur problem, I can help u.
Better still, if u cab visit my clinic once
Gud luck
Regards
YES. Homoeopathy is a better treatment option for problems pertaining to Primary and Secondary varieties of Infertility. The length of treatment depends on the type of fertility, symptoms and age of patient, severity, etc.
Remedies like Calcarea, Baryta treat the PNIE axis ie Psycho-Neuro-Immune-Endocrine axis and restore adequate Hormonal balance to ensure optimal functioning of the organ and organsystems.
Rest assured, Homoeopathy gives desired results to Infertility patients. So visit Homoeopathic doctor and seek treatment.
Dr Tanmay Palsule Pune | Homeopath
There are many remedies like Agnus, Baryta Mur, Borax, Conium, Graphite, Iodum,Medorrhinum just to name a few that may help you. The exact remedy required or treatment requires a tailor-made plan for you according to your reports and life circumstances. Consult us in our clinic. We are very hopeful for you. All the best.
Dr. Sri Divya Hyderabad | Homeopath
Hello,there r gd no. Of medicines in homoeopathy for infertility.i also helps 2 cure the underlying causes of infertility.in ur case i think egg is not being release which is determined by fsh and lh ratio.v have treated en no. Of cases which come early 2 homoeopathy.
Such cases are difficult to cure unless we get a perfect history of your..your stress level...ur fear ur anxiety...your social life...your inner conflicts ur thought process..pattern....so if u want to get it cured go to any homoeopath who is qualified n has experience analysing your mind..a deep acting homoeopathic similimum will only help you here....
You are a case of PCOD. All these studies and reports are important for in vitro fertilisation. Yes, PCOD  is treatable.
Dr. Manisha Lucknow | Homeopath
Amh reveals ovarian reserve. Your reserve is good but follicles are either not developing or not ovulation due to hormonal imbalance that's why inj hmg or fsh is given. Ovulation disorder may be due to hormonal imbalance like thyroid, hyperprolactenemia or FSH/ LH disturbances, or cyst in ovary. Assuming ur husband had normal sperm count and no infection, hormonal disturbance is definite treatable with homeopathy. Stress play major role in hormonal imbalance. Different constitution react differently to stress so homeopathy definitely help u as it prescribed on constitution.
Dr. Inderjeet Nanda Dehradun | General Physician
Yes, Homeopathy offers a good percentage of effective treatment for infertility issues
Yes. Homeopathy can surely help. The root cause of Hormone imbalance is stress and there are different types and patterns of stress that leads to hormonal imbalance .. To make sure that the homeopathy treatment is effective one needs to take into consideration the stress patterns that the patient is going through along with other physical problems. The effect or stress on our body is sometimes so subtle that it becomes difficult to understand for a layman. But if studied in details one can find out its relationship with the physical problems .. For example homeopathic medicine Sepia Officinalis often helps in tendencies of abortion due to domestic work pressure and stress arising out of it.