Not conceiving
I got married before 2 months. We had unprotected sex but still I m not getting pregnant. As we want baby soon.. Please share some tips. Sperm inserted about 6-7 times

A healthy couple also takes 10-12 months sometimes to conceive. Still to check that everything is okay both husband and wife should be thoroughly checked from a doctor.
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. If u period is regular and of 28-30 days. Then to maximise the chances of pregnancy u can have intercourse on every alternate day from 8th day of ur period till 16th to 18th day. This is the most fertile period. If this doesn’t workout then u both will have to get few tests done to know the underlying reason. Hope this helps !!
take proper counselling