Not conceived

After 2 years of marriage but I have not a baby.i want to know about best way of faster conceiving & best diet.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The best and fast way to concieve is to have sex on a daily basis. Complete ejaculation should occur inside. If you or your husband is having fertility issues, then you should consult a expert regarding this in person and get it checked out . Both of you need to get it checked out. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Please visit our clinic – International Fertility Centre – located in New Delhi along with your medical reports so that we can guide you better.
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
In nature , healthy  reproduce. If you are not able to means there is not optimal health  in at least one of the partners. Good news is that it can be reversed.
If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....