Not able to conceive

I am suffering from under active thyroid 7.98, is this a major problem for conceiving. Please help me in conceiving via injection

Doctor Answers (4) on Not able to conceive

Dr. Prashant Kini Mumbai | General Endocrinologist
Yes thyroid can affect fertility
It's best to keep tsh under 4.5
And then try to conceive
Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Thyroid can impact your fertility potential. It is advised to have thyroid supplement daily to keep thyroid levels in control. Since you are thinking to conceive, you should better visit an infertility specialist. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Clinic, a leading IVF clinic in India, that offers varied fertility treatments and services like IVF, ICSI, IUI, hysteroscopy, assisted hatching and much more performed by skilled embryologists and senior clinical embryologists to make your parenthood dreams come true. We aspire to make your parenthood journey with us - a joyful one.
Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist
Injections  and pills cannot heal thyroid problems  but it can be completely reversed with  a holistic  approach. You can heal this and have a natural healthy pregnancy.
Good news is that it can be totally  reversed and I can help. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem and heal it permanently ,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Indhra Nedumaran Chennai | Gynecologist
Not a major problem. You need to take thyroid hormone supplement daily basis. No injection available. Every day you have to take tablet. For conception advice I need your full details for further discussion.