Nose correction
My husband had a minor nose surgery when he was a kid n now one of his holes have closed again n he finds it difficult to breathe sometimes. Need to know if this requires another surgery or can be cleared with the help of medicines?
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

It has to be seen initially by an ENT surgeon. Most probably he may need a surgery
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.