Nose congestion
I have severe single side nose congestion while i sleep in any time. If i change the sleeping position mean congestion also changing to the other side. I could't breath normally during that time. Snoring and difficulting in breath are the major sysmptoms. Kindly provide your valuable suggestions.

Hello.......that could be due to building up of secretion affected by gravitational pull.... You have congested nose either it could be due to allergy or viral infection.... This is monsoon time. You will have cold weather ....cover up yourself completely. Take steam inhalation ..consult Ent specialist.
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Get an ENT SURGEON opinion. Sleep study may be required