Nose broken

One day back, i hit my nose very hard.. there was no bleeding but continuous pain in the nose since then. Also my nose seem to be a blocked. No other symptoms. Do i need to see a doctor or i can wait for couple of days n see doc in case pain doesn't stop.
views-icons 44 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Nose broken

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Of course you need to see an ENT Specialist IMMEDIATELY! Drop into my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar( visible on Google Maps) if you are nearby or else use this app to find a good ENT Specialist near you!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?