Nose blocking

My nose will be blocked at night times from childhood.i had previously consulted many doctors and they also prescribed me nasal spray to be used at night after conducting tests,but the problem still persists and i stopped those sprays.I need a help regarding whom to consult and which depratment to conuslt .in hyderabad.thanks

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your own locality to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bengaluru, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic [email protected] is easily navigable on Google Maps. I am legally unable to prescribe you any medicines without physically examining you. This forum is intended for second opinions after you have consulted a doctor locally. Please upload the doctor's notes.
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Answers to your specific questions are find a genuine ENT Surgeon in your locality and know if it is Allergy or a Deviated Nasal Septum that is causing this. Allergy has no cure, it can only be controlled. DNS can be corrected by Surgery.