Nose Block
Dear Doc My nose remains blocked all the time. Alternatively both the nostrils remain blocked. I got my CT scan done as advised by my doctor. Need a second opinion also. Is it needed to get FESS done? I have attached my CT scan report for reference. Please suggest. Thank you.

Advising surgery depends on a lot of factors .. your  symptoms , nasal endoscopic findings along with the ct scan report. You have a deviated septum and sinusitis so it would be advisable to get a nasal endoscopy and then plan the treatment