Nose allergy
I have nose allergies. In month 6-7 times nose allergies . Something nose blockage , sneezing & cough.

Allergy is a complex problem problem which doesn’t pertain only to you’re nose, please consult a local ENT who practices allergy to assess the extent of the nasal obstruction and can give you proper management

Consult online for further evaluation and treatment.
Tab Montair lc 1 tab once daily at night for 15 days,Flomist nasal spray 2 puffs twice daily in both the nostrils for 15 days .
Please drop in to my clinic for a proper clinical evaluation as well as an Allergy Counselling session. Understanding allergy is half the battle won!
Use Practo to fix up an appointment to meet me.
Looks like allergic rhinitis,take tab montair lc now, detailed history needed for further evaluation