No weight gain
I am 31year old i am to week my weight only 38 kg  i have not take food proparly because of .hunger  i have try maney suppiment & medicin but not gain wegiht pls suggest me what shuld i do ?

Dr. Pradeep Palaniappan
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Coimbatore
I understand your problem. Looks like your appetite had reduced inspite of you liking to eat. There could be few causes like infections of stomach, infection of other system of our body which may not be overt which can reduce your appetite. I would suggest you to meet a physician rather than trying supplements for your problem. Take care