No sleep, hungry
I'm not getting sleep nowadays or even hungry sometimes. Even this question I'm typing at 3.00 am . Any way I can avoid this go back to normal. So there must be a way to sort this.

Dr. Vikas Patel
Psychiatrist 4 yrs exp Ludhiana

What about your mood? Since how long your sleep is disturbed? Any change in behavior?
Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
Altered sleep cycle occurs due to various reasons like infection of respiratory tract, sinuses or allergies making it difficult to breath while sleeping, if that's the case consult a physician for the management. Sometimes if you are sleeping in a new surrounding even that affects your sleep till you get adjusted to that place, even stress and anxiety can affect sleep. Hormones like thyroid imbalance can also affect sleep. If you are worried too much there are hospitals which has separate sleep clinic you can consult them.