No sex drive my husband

My husband doesnot want to have sex with me .we r married fr 1.5 years now and he never has the desire to kiss me hug me or excite me for initiaring sex.i feel undesired and rejected and frustrated .i am the only one who initiates sex and we haelvebit once a month.he is not interested that time also and does it in 1 minute as if there is some obligation. I guess he is doing masterbation and saisies himself but never approaches me to have sex.i cannot staybin this marriage like this .i am too frustrated .what should i do.?

Doctor Answers (1) on No sex drive my husband

Dr. Shilpa Sri S.K Bangalore | Psychiatrist
Your issue requires a detailed evaluation of both you and your husband. Firstly if there are any interpersonal problems between both you, that needs to be dealt with before talking about the intimacy issues. Dual sex therapy is an option to consider. Please see a psychiatrist for further help.