How to help depressed husband
My husband becomes depressed in corona lockdown period by reminising all our past quarell which we used to do 4 yrs before. Currently he is under psychriartic help and living at his workplace far away from me..he is under 1 month medication till date but cant overcome d trauma...my question is how could i help him from distance to overcome the trauma and hopelessness in relationship with me...?how to give him positive vives...He has all good memory of us but has a fear of bad memories too..nd overthinking negatively..how can i hlp him to think positively.plz guide me

Hi Thanks for seeking help here. This is Depression. He needs treatment and care for same. Motivate him for regular exercise and we can help with a low dose pill to beat Depression. He will be fine. If u don't like pill then join for cognitive and behavioral Therapy
you can consult with me here in practo or local psychologist