No self lubrication
During intercourse i get dry way too early.. even if i want to i just cannot get self lubricated. It bothers me and my partner very much. please help! i dont want to use other lubricants and to have my own.. it gets rough and pains then .. HELP!! any way in which i can get self lubricated!

you need to visit a doctor for examination to see whats the cause of dryness. infection may be the reason.
Need a physical examination to rule out the reasons for dry vagina. Some women gets vaginal lubrication only after adequate arousal. We need a detailed history and assessment.

How to self hypnotize How to use lubic lubricating jelly