No proper erection

Sir, I had a habit of masturbation.. I got married recently... I had now realized that my penis head became very weak and sore even after the erection... I could not able to insert it inside... Is there any solution for the problem? Pls help me to rectify it... I am waiting for your reply... Thank you...

Hi...... Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your treatment choices...... Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...