No periods

I had unprotected sex. Took ipill at 36th hour. After few days i got my period but it lasted only for a day. Consulted a doctor he said wait for more 5 days to get periods if i dnt have periods in 5days den i have to do sonagraphy. M really afraid m i preganent. If not then whats the real problem for not having periods
views-icons 132 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on No periods

Thank you for your question.
The only way you will know is to do the test n repeat it after two weeks if you still suspect you might be pregnant.
please discuss with your doctor what options you have for dealing with an unwanted pregnancy and how to prevent it in future. Emergency contraception can never be as good as regular contraception and you will always worry till you get a period. Not knowing what's going on can be really hard as you are finding out. It is so much better to get advice about reliable contraception and follow it diligently.
best wishes