No interest in  studdy
My exam in 1st nov but now no interest in our study no fun . I am angree with me. And my mind all time thinking about past event passed with me and future..... please guide me and alll time in my eye full of sleeping but acutely no sleeping . In a day i sleep only 6 hour last 15 days ....  suggest me...

Dr. Bhushan Mhetre
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Pune
Need further details of suffering if any. Consult a psychiatrist in person who will guide you. A friend or senior member of family, who has succeeded coming out of this situation also can help you.