No continuous sleep and intermittent cry
My son is 2 years and 3 months old, he is still unable to sleep continuously for atleast 2 hours. He wakes up frequently and cry for sometime, and them sleep. I have another baby 2 months old.now 2 year old one is sleeping with my mom at night. Since i cannot look after him and he is too much cranky and sleepless during night things are getting out of control for us. The health condition of my mother is declining. I have consulted homoeo, ayurveda and 2 other pediatricians and no body could find a solution for my problem. He was like this from the day of his birth..i thought this sleeplessness will end after weaning. But it intensified. He eats selectively and started eating well only recently. He is having problems in passing motion for the last few weeks. Please help me get out of this situation. Is there any medicine for this. It seems that he is not used to sleep continuously. He is slow learner, haven't started talking yet.

Greetings to you. You have two babies, .one is sleeping with grand mother. I feel. both kids sleep-in your room. Now we will talk about your ist child who is not sleeping well.In evening before sleeping ,give him a good massage, and bathe him with warm water. Now feed him.Put some Turmeric (Haldi) in milk. and feed him. I am sure this regime will work. Go on adding eatables like khichri, vegs, or Rava. you are from south , you can feed idli. You have to keep his stomach full, Massage improves circulation Make him play with one of you to keep him engaged. Do not forget his routine immunization. Nutrition, introduce new item every week. Keep on increasing amount. Hygiene ,some sort of exercises like making him to go grand and deliver some item to her. Keep him engaged.
During Covid time stay at home safe. all of you must take vaccine against covid.
Deal with babes wisely, make them feel,they are wanted, keepthem engaged . Nutrition you give according to your traditionss, take care of mosquito, toprevent malaria and dengue.use mosquito net or mosquito .repellant..
Please meet a senior pediatrician. This is a complicated problem and needs long follow up by a senior pediatrician
Hello, Please consult child psychologist for details check up. Take care.