No breast
Breast is too small so I have to increase. What to do madam or sir I consult with every doctor so please sagest me.

Dr. Harisha N L

Breast size naturally increase during pregnancy and breast feeding phase due to hormonal changes... I would suggest you to wait till that period if no improvements even after that The only way to increase breast size is by augmentation with breast implants which are placed behind the breast through an operation. You need to be comfortable with your breast size and whether you want to undergo an operation to insert the implants...Consult nearest plastic surgeon they will guide you further.