Night fall problem
My problem is that firstly i am a dibetic patient & i am getting night fall once in a week or some time nightfall once in a 2week duration being a dibetic patient this nightfall is harmful for me..plz tell me how to cure this problem and tell me the symptoms of nightfall that why it occurs..?

Dr. Rajkamal Das

you should masturbat if you are not already doing it. it has nothing to do with diabetes.
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

night fall is normal in all young unmarried men. it occurs during erotic dreams during sleep. u can not stop it. it does not cause any harm. it stops once a person get married and start activec sexual life. so donot bother & take it lightly.