Night fall
For past 6yrs I am facing this problem. I do not masterbate. I am underweight and physically weak. I was in physical touch with a girl 2 yrs ago.

Hello.... Night fall is normal and natural... If don't cause any harm to you... Try to divert mind , hang out with friends, develop good habits , play gamed, read books, take away guilt from your. mind ,be positive, stop thinking about sex. have healthy nutritious foods, do exercise ,yoga
Dr. Harisha N L
Even if you have a lot of wet dreams it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. Some guys have wet dreams a few times a week. Others may only have a couple of wet dreams during their entire life. Once you start releasing sperm by masturbating or having sex with a partner, you may have fewer wet dreams....for weight gain add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for e.g..egg white...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple, etc. Add green tea to your diet .you have to eat more foods high in amino acids,calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium...do regular exercise without failure......