Never done masturbation

I am 23 and i never done masturbation. All i just had is wet dreams till now and eject, While everyone out there seems to be doing like a hobby. Also i feel uncomfortable to do masturbation (due to my penis shape) or may be just because i might have started doing it in early stages ? Please help me out , is it normal ?? Will i face any serious problems after marriage ???

Doctor Answers (1) on Never done masturbation

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...