Nerve pain - bulg like -
I have pain in my left side neck for two weeks while touch I can feel one nerve is bulged what should I do now, bcoz of that I have nerve pain in my left hand and shaking also pls advice.

Dr. Pranjali Chaudhari
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
From information you have given, I think, pain in left side of your neck could be because of either primary muscle spasm or secondary muscle spasm due to swollen structure around your cervical spine. Bulge you are feeling could be taught muscle band or trigger point. Pain in your left upper limb could be radiation from irritate nerve root from your cervical spine. Need to see physical therapist or orthopedic to rule out disc prolapse or any other pathology meanwhile you can take hot or cold formentation for pain reduction.