Nerve being pressed.
I can feel the nerve being pressed while I stand up. At the point where the leg and hip joins a acute pain occurs that goes through till end of the leg.

Hello there...,The most frequently recommended treatment for compressed nerve is rest for the affected area. .. Depending on the location of the compressed nerve, you may need a splint or brace to immobilize the area... A physical therapist can teach you exercises that strengthen and stretch the muscles in the affected area to relieve pressure on the nerve. He may also recommend modifications to activities that aggravate the nerve... If the compressed nerve doesn't improve after several weeks to a few months with conservative treatments, your doctor may recommend surgery to take pressure off the nerve...