Nephrologist eGFR 82
I am 70 years old Male. I went through one blood test and found that my AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE (ABG) is 206 and HbA1c is 8.8%, so my doctor (diabetician) prescribed me medicine and mild exercise. She also mentioned that the value of EST. GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE (eGFR) is 82, so I should check this value with Nephrologist as I am old aged. Please suggest if you think this value is high and if my Kidneys are not okay as per this report?

You require better sugar control. Kidney function is age appropriate.