Neouro problem
I have genophobia,bcoz of past incident.now i live my life fully happy like other but some time i feel fear of that***&& due to that type of nightmare i feel fear in mind & due to this my morning goes upset& i behave like that i never.... live alone& become anger if somebody say something to me related2this why?problm?

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
You should definitely seek professional help. Childhood trauma can be severely impairing one's mental health. Also your diagnosis may be another such as post traumatic stress disorder, panic disorder or depression. Consult a Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist for counselling and medication. It will surely help.