Negative thoughts causing anxiety
Hi, I have negative thoughts such as what if I have to go to the loo, in the middle of the class, what could be the diagnosis of this and is this treatable

Hello, the symptom you describe is usually related to anxiety. Anxiety is basically an exaggerated and irrational fear. It can be due to stress or a part of a psychological disorder.
It would be advisable to consult a Mental health professional to seek a diagnosis and further treatment to relieve the anxiety.
You should also start some form of regular physical activity like exercise or yoga, which can provide long term benefits with respect to anxiety. There are various apps available to help calm down during moments of extreme stress/anxiety.