Need to Overcome Depression
Sir I suddenly feel sad, blank for a day, excessive anger and like kill whomever I see I couldn't control my emotions and I attempted for suicide for 3 times but I don't wanna Die will you help me with it Please

Consult a Therapist as well as Psychiatrist. This could be impuslive or part of a Depressive disorder.
immediately seek consultation
Try to be busy ,distract yourself. Seek Help
Please consult Psychiatrist for medicine immediately Consult me for therapy and counseling for all the issues you are facing Lets talk about it buddy Things will get better
Consult a Psychiatrist. Suicide attempt can be a sign of severe depression or impulsivity. It needs treatment.