Need prescription of birth control pill
I do not want to conceive and want a prescription of a safe birth control pill as my partner is not comfortable with condom. I do not want to go for emergency contraception. Please suggest.

Can’t prescribe .consult individually please for further details and then if required a prescription
Contact directly for more details and discussion
Yes can give
consult online
Usually you should use 3rd generation low dose contraceptive pills to avoid side effect.. starting of contraceptive pills may require yr all body check up to better to consult gynec of yr choice in person for the same
Yes you can take contraceptive pills or get implants. For that plz visit a gynaecologist is person as it’s not advised to prescribe contraceptive online.
Yes for prescription u will need to consult  online