Need medical certificate for back pain
Suffering with pelvic and back pain post delivery(7months baby.now) for which I was given multivitamin, calcium supplements along with pain killlers like Acimol500. Joined office duties last month but since past few days, suffering with excruciating back pain. Since yesterday I am unable to get up and operate in the house or for.office. Can you help issue a med certificate stating that I would need rest for 1-2weeks such that I can apply for leave. Due to current lockdown, I am unable to go for any physical test or even physiotherapist in person. Need to rest  atleast till lockdown opens up

By history you are suffering with either vitamin d3 deficiency,it could be PID please take online consultation

History noted
You can consult me NOW. I'm available I'm consulting physician and specialist in infectious diseases. whatspp - Nine six six five four eight four zero nine eight
It’s not legal here to get certificates from teli consultation.
Consult ill provide with the certificate
Okk consult me i will help