NEED HELP-runing nose

My father is  having watering nose, severe body pain and headache. waterin nose started from thursday night (4 Feb) n when he walks, runing nose stops n nose runing from left side continuously. my father is a diabetic. plzz suggest the remedy , the medicines as soon as possible
views-icons 20 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, your father has developed allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, commonly known as hay fever, is an allergic response to specific allergens. Some typical allergens are grass, dust, and mold. Pollen is the most common allergen. Antihistamines effectively treat allergies. They can also help prevent this condition because they block histamine formation in the body. You can use decongestants over a short period of time to help relieve stuffy nose and sinus pressure. Consult Physician....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?