Need Dr. for slip disc pr

My chacha is having slip disc problem, from past 6 years, initially it was bearable, he have consulted serveral dr's from chattisgarh, from bangluru,vellore some more places, but nothing work till now, his pain is now unbearable, he started crying, by pain and h get relief only when he lie on bed... he is asking for permanent solution, if surgery is not required thats better, even we are not getting good doctor who can make him like before, please guide me for the same...
views-icons 70 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vikram Dwivedi (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Bilaspur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

If u r in bilaspur then meet me with all previous reports, m confident to solve ur problem
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?