Need a good exfoliator for oily skin
Dear Doctor, please recommend me some serum or face wash which can exfoliate my oily and acne prone skin. I am not using any exfoliator as of now except Plum's face scrub once a week.

It depends on the grade of pigment skin... for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos
Hello dear. You can start using Cetaphil exfoliating cleanser. For best results, consult online or visit my clinic in Delhi
Hello I would rather suggest you to take detailed consultation for tailored made skincare routine But chemical exfoliators are better options than mechanical scrubs AHA/BHA based cleansers might help in deep cleansing
Consult me via practo pro to get a proper skincare regime
- Avoid scrubs as it can harm your skin and even aggravate acne at times