Neck pain , upper back pain
I was suffering from GERD, I took antacids for a month ,I was low on vb12 I took 4 shots of vb12. I am working with laptop for 9 hours every day. I am having neck pain that radiates to upper back, chest, under arms, vomiting sensation. Is this back pain related to GERD, I am having pain all time, I feel  the back pain radiates to upper stomach under throat, shoulders, between shoulder blades Pain increases if I lift my son, or work standing, or when I press my back to pillow and sit.

Back pain not related to GERD, it’s related to nerve compression
Need mri cervical spine
Consult me after mri reports
You need to improve your muscle tone with regular exercises and if no improvement in pain then consult. Sos painkillers can be taken.
Thanks