Neck pain on the left

I have been having neck pain on the left side. I am into business and while working only a little stiffness is noticed. The pain is more only after I sleep and sometimes wake up with pain. I had done massage and physiotherapy and also changed the pillow. It feels OK for a day or two and then I get back the pain. Due to this my morning walk and exercise has become irregular. Please suggest possible cure for this stiffness and pain

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir You need to undergo Clinical Examination I would suggest you to consult a Neurosurgeon in person
Harisha N L

Hello there... I understand your concern... There are many possible reasons for your pain which has to be taken care....it may be due to Abnormalities in the bone or joints,trauma,poor posture,degenerative diseases,muscle strain,shoulder joint instability,dislocation...you may require investigations like x ray,MRI etc...take over the counter painkillers and antiinfamatory medications... Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.