Neck pain from 10 days
Pain between neck and shoulder for last 10 days and it become difficult to rotate neck freely.what may be the reason and whom I have to consult? Regards...

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can take a tab. Myospaz-th twice a day after food for 3 days. You can apply powergesic gel over the area . It should reduce. If it doesn't, then you should consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Meet MD physician...myalgia likely
Dr. Anindya Mukherjee
Consultant Physician 5 yrs exp Kolkata
Consult a MD MEDICINE PHYSICIAN or DM RHEUMATOLOGIST. in the mean time take Zerodol-MR tab twice daily after food and pan 40 once daily 1h b4 breakfast