Neck pain for 1 week

I am suffering from neck pain for the past 1 week.. I assumed that it would be sleeping with lot of Pillow's.. I tried doing massaging and exercise but no result.. Kindly advice to proceed further in a cost effective way..

Doctor Answers (1) on Neck pain for 1 week

Dr. Raviraj Francis Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Hello there...well neck pain can be bcos of simple or complex is important to find out the exact reason for it through evaluation..... it could be bcos of problem in cervical vertebrae or neck muscle tightness or some pathology in brain or spinal chord...what exactly are your you have a dull pain in neck or do you get tingling in your hands.... do you get headaches....or feel drowsy....have you taken xray of your cervical spine...what occoupation are you engaged in and how do you commute to work...... do let me know the answers to the will help me in diagnosing the problem appropriately and advising treatment... Take care Regards