Neck and shoulder pain
Around 1 month ago while am sleeping my neck catchup (pakkad ayi) so my brother break that since that time am facing pain in neck while driving, if continuesly looks down, if I slept wrong position so kindly suggest me what to do and to diagnose this problem

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai
Neck pain can be due to muscular or neurological reasons...muscular pain occurs due to spasm and it will come down with muscle relaxant,rest and analgesics Neurological pain may be associated with arm pain numbness ,weakness etc Get a neurosurgeon opinion and follow his advice..