Neck and head ache
Hello Doc, I'm experience a pressure on my neck and a head ache in the back of my neck and in sides too. I do NOT have any fever or vomiting. I'm just feeling a bit tired. What could be the reason for this?

Dr. Harisha N L
from ur complains its looks like just neck stiffness from muscular origin,u should take pain killer for 3 days n antinflamatory gel for local...it can also be due to strain to the neck joints called Cervical spondylosis...This occurs for universally every person towards middle age due to degenerative changes in the intervertebral discs...Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.