Neck and back pain
I have a severe upper, lower back pain with Neck pain , due to which my studing and working capacity is reduced , even i cant sit for long tym .. I am a student as well as working. Please guide what to do.
98 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri
General Physician 9 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Kindly contact a rheumatologist immediately, as these pains may be features of ankylosing spondylitis or other rheumatological illnesses. Do X-rays of Cervical spine (AP + Late views), LS Spine (AP + Lat views) and both SI joints (AP view). Take tab ETOSHINE 90mg once daily after lunch along with tab RANTAC 300mg once daily before breakfast. Start free hand exercises. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?