Neck ache to headache

I am suffering occasional headache, on an average 3-4 times a month, that starts from right side of my neck and then grows to backside of my head, mostly on the right. It usually starts in the afternoon or evening and grows in intensity and the night progress and becomes unbearable before sleep time. It occurs on any day of the week, I mean whether I be at the office, working, or home, just relaxing, or somewhere outside. Two Disprin tablets helps in reducing to some extent so that I can sleep. Next morning either it vanishes or leaves a dizziness that lasts till noon or so. Again it reoccurs after 7-10 days. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Doctor Answers (1) on Neck ache to headache

Dr Apoorva Kumar Lucknow | Neurosurgeon
It seems you are suffering from Migraine.  avoid sun, Stress, strong smell and sleep well. If these do not bring down the frequency them u might need regular medicines