NCD + OCD for wife
My wife suffering from both NCD and OCD. she lies on my face n defends the next moment telling she didn't tell this n tells again a lie.She shouts abruptly n hits as well and tells her parents we hit her.We called her parents to discuss she behaved same way n blamed her parents for everything including giving her birth.Her parents consoled me. Few days back she tried to hit me with hammer when I was working ,I could see her coming towards me n stood up n she hit office chair. I immediately called cops n my family DR.in front of cops she told I tried to kill her.then next moment she told cops they(cops) hv come to kill her. I was confused n perplexed. My friend is general physician recommended us for pshyicatrist. Now she is so unstable ,we had to ask for police protection n we didn't get. Me-37 yrs, Wife-34 years. 32 days marriage. Is it really OCD N NPD. I might be required to face her in court in future.how to face her n convince court she needs help n not punishment.please tell

Such a case would require detail evaluation on both parts. It would be unwise to give you any advice before knowing all the background.
Consult a psychiatrist asap
How to convince court is a more appropriate question for an attorney. As far as her behavioural disturbances go more can only be said once she consults with a psychiatrist.