Nausea with headache
Hi, since 4 days I'm facing problems like nausea, headaches and loss of appetite. And some pain in my throat mostly in the morning and at night while sleeping. Earlier I had a history of chronic constipation for 7-8 months. And after eating anything I feel like I'm full and can't eat anything for the whole day. Please tell me what's this and what medicine or tests I need for this problem. Thanks

Hello... Gastritis can cause all these problems like loss of appetite , nausea , vomiting if its severe .....make a note of your dietary foods ...have only bland easily digestable food items ...don't take spicy , junk foods ....you take antacid before having food ...have small frequent meals instead of Large single ...consult general physician