Nausea for a month
I've been feeling nauseous, fatigued, and exhausted for a month now. I got a common cold in early September that lasted for a couple weeks. It seems like the nausea started after I was relieved of my cold symptoms. The nausea is constant and it's really interfering with my everyday life. I've gotten tested for h pylori, Lyme disease, and thyroid. I'm just not sure what to do anymore.

HELLO , IF MARRIED GO FOR PREGNANCY TEST. LFT(LIVER FUNCTION TEST) URINE TEST BILE SALT, BILE PIGMENT. USG  WHOLE ABDOMEN. AS LIVER, G.BLADDER, KIDNEY ARE THE MAIN CAUSE OF PERSISTENT NAUSEA. TABLET ENDOMAC TWO-TIMES A DAY AFTER FOOD OR AS REQUIRED. O.K BYE.

Hello I understand your concern We have many good homeopathic medicines for this condition to treat it completely from the root itself without any sideffects that are part of conventional medicines Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com Online consultation and medicines at your doorstep are also delivered nationally and internationally Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani

Nausea relieved by food Nausea patch behind ear