Body pain and fatigue
Yesterday i took the covaxin and since yesterday i am having body pain ..but today i am even feeling fatigue and heavy too.. so is it obvious to feel fatigue after being vaccinated?

its called post vaccine complications u need more than paracetamol. there is lot of nutrient deficiency. consult for treatment.
its an serious condition.

Its usual... Dont worry u will be fine in 2-3 days.
Take Dolo 650 1 tab thrice daily
if want consultation whatsApp me (8:6:1:7:2:1:3:0:1:3)
Yes , the symptoms you are explaining are most common side effects after vaccination. Don't worry they will disappear in a day or two.
If you have fever and fatigue you can take TAB DOLO 650 MG SOS
Drink plenty of water , take a healthy meal and rest well.
Need to ask you few questions before prescribing.You can Contact me via Whats app on Nine Four Five One Seven One Five Two Nine Two.Don't worry you would be fine soon after treatment. I have treated many Covid patients successfully in first wave & treating in second wave too. It will be paid consultation. Regards