Nasal septum

I used to take ear birds inside nose bec. It gave me sneeze and after that cold came out.i repeated this for 25 days after that now i was having some problem in ear it was paining. Now when i got my x ray done it shows mild Nasal septum.could it be because of ear bird that i used to take inside.is nasal septum a problem.how it could be cured?

Doctor Answers (1) on Nasal septum

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | Otologist/ Neurotologist
NEVER EVER INSERT ANYTHING INTO YOUR EARS! There is no such thing as Ear buds....only cotton buds which you have been misusing in ears. They are meant only for 2 purposes: 1. to apply medications such as creams and ointments on contagious skin lesions 2. to take tissue samples from skin and mucosal lesions for pathological or microbiological culture & testing THEY ARE NOT CLEANING TOOLS!
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment