Deviasted Nasal Septum on left side nose
Hello dr...im 30 years old male,suffering from (Left nasal congestion),shortness of breath,left side headache,left eye pain, I recently  had an MRI of head suggested by my opthalmologist,report says,Deviasted Nasal Septum on left side seen..what does it mean ? Is this the  cause of all.my symptoms ? whom should I consult what are the treatments for.my symptoms . Kindly let me know the available option for the cause ...thank u

Hi It means the nasal septum that is the partition between the two nostril is deviated to left side.
to learn more about the treatment options visit an ent specialist doctor and get yourself examined properly and then take proper treatment accordingly.